Friday, April 17, 2009

Power coating the PC-P80R



I decided to go for the Lian-LI PC-P80 case. Well this is not really a decision since I been wanting this case since I found out about a couple months ago. I do not like brand names on my PC so I will be replacing the red side panels for Lian-Li black side panels. I love the internal anodized red but my theme is set and I need to make the whole internal black. I think some (maybe many people) will think I am a bit crazy to paint over such a already cool red coating. Well, I want to be unique! I love black internal but love the red exterior so I doing this I get the best of both worlds. :D
I just ordered the rig and special powder coating services. The service may take up to 2 weeks and another 2 weeks (or three) for shipping. I have to wait until the middle of May to start setting everything up. The services includes powder painting the back and HDD case but I ask them to not do this. I want this part of my RED theme. I believe the RED HDD case in the black rack will look awesome! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senju Album Badge