Friday, April 10, 2009

My fist PC Part - EVGA GTX 295 RED Edition!

I do not believe it myself! I already have my first PC part on my buying list. I found it at ARC-PC in Akihabara. The PC part is EVGA GTX 295 RED Edition! A totally kick-ass card that has 2 GPUs (internal SLI) in one card.

*********************************
MODEL: EVGA GTX 295 RED Edition
Budget Note: 67,980 yen
*********************************

This was one of the parts I was asking PC-Performance (in the US) to get. I could not have the RED Edition in Japan. But is suddenly pop-up yesterday at ARC-PC website. I could not believe it. My heart started beating real fast because there was ONLY one that was for sell. I just had to get it. As soon as I saw it, I put it in the "MY CART". However, I just realized I did not register yet with PC-ARC. Shit! Shit! Shit! I had to go back to the main page of their site and registered and the process took about 10 mintutes. I also had to wait for the confirmation email. Anyway, when I got back, I tried to put this guy in "my cart" and it told me "OUT-OF-STOCK". I felt so-upset.....some asshole got it before me! :< After about an hour, I went back to the site and just to check "my cart" for the hell of it. I could not believe my eyes! The sucker was in "my cart". I am not sure how that happened! To make the story short, I got it! LOL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Senju Album Badge